Is Your Medical Aid Quote Too Much?
Why don’t you try health insurance?
Sometimes getting a medical aid can be quite expensive. Unfortunately having sufficient medical cover is something that you can not be without.
Health insurance is a product that is much more affordable than traditional medical aid. It is an insurance that pays non-medical expense cover as a result of hospitalisation. Please note that health insurance is not a medical aid and the cover is not the same as that of a medical scheme.
What you get with health insurance
- Premiums from R250 per month
- Yearly cover of up to R200 000
- Daily cash benefit of up to R2 000 paid if hospitalised for more than 10 days
- Up to R20 000 annual lump sum pay out – paid for stays longer than 72 hours
- Maternity benefits
- When you claim, you will be paid R50 airtime to assist you with the claims process
- Cover includes up to R200 000 accidental death, R200 000 accidental disability and R200 000 dread disease
- Round the clock support, with personal health advisors (nurses) to assist with all health queries or health emergencies
- Emergency flight and ambulance services
- Trauma counselling
- HIV support