The Fedhealth Maxima Maxima Core option is ideal for families that can afford a little more and is serious about their health.
This option provides the best hospital plan and provides unlimited cover at ALL hospitals across South Africa.
This options covers the following:
- Unlimited private hospital cover at ANY hospital
- Post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 30 days after discharge
- 7 days of take-home medication
- Specialised radiology like MRI and CT scans (covered from Risk after the first R2 100)
- Trauma treatment at a casualty ward whether you’re admitted to hospital or not (A R550 co-payment per visit for non-PMBs will apply if you are not admitted to hospital straight from casualty)
- Contracted fixed rates at Fedhealth Network Specialists: While under the care of a network specialist in hospital, we’ll cover your treatment in full
The Maxima EntryZone also provides you with the following unique benefits and value adds:
- Chronic medicine cover for 25 Prescribed Minimum Benefit (PMB) chronic conditions from a pharmacy of your choice
- Cover for non-Fedhealth contracted healthcare professionals up to 100% of the Fedhealth rate
- An innovative screening benefit (part of the new foundation benefit) that covers specific women’s, children’s and cardiac health, as well as wellness and preventative screenings
- Free flu vaccinations for the whole family!
- One free FP consultation per beneficiary per year
- Certain female oral contraceptives covered from risk
- NEW! From January 2018 qualifying members benefit from a 12-week biokineticist led programme with access to a dietician and behavioural psychologist to help them lose the weight for good
- NEW! From January 2018 all smokers can have their GoSmokeFree consultation paid from risk (once per beneficiary per year). Nicotine replacement therapy will be paid from savings on options with a savings benefit