The Fedhealth Maxima EntrySaver option is ideal for individuals, couples or families looking for first-rate hospital cover with day-to-day cover as well.
This option is a hospital plan with unlimited cover at Network Hospitals in South Africa as well as an annual savings account. Included in this option is annual flu vaccines, UNLIMITED FP visits at nominated FP on Fedhealth’s Network when your savings has been depleted.
This options covers the following:
- Unlimited private hospital cover at Network Hospitals
- Post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 30 days after discharge
- 7 days of take-home medication
- Unlimited specialised radiology like MRI and CT scans (covered from Risk after the first R2 800)
- Trauma treatment at a casualty ward whether you’re admitted to hospital or not (A R550 co-payment per visit for non-PMBs will apply if you are not admitted to hospital straight from casualty)
- Unlimited specialist cover at cost with Fedhealth Network Specialists – while under the care of a network specialist in hospital, your treatment will be covered in full
The Maxima EntrySaver option also provides you with the following unique benefits and value adds:
- Chronic medicine cover for 25 Prescribed Minimum Benefit (PMB) chronic conditions from a pharmacy of your choice
- Female contraceptives covered: oral, patches, contraceptive rings and certain injectables, as well as IUDs including Mirena® device
- An innovative screening benefit (part of the new foundation benefit) that covers specific women’s, children’s and cardiac health, as well as wellness and preventative screenings
- Free flu vaccinations for the whole family!
- NEW! From January 2018 qualifying members benefit from a 12-week biokineticist led programme with access to a dietician and behavioural psychologist to help them lose the weight for good
- NEW! From January 2018 all smokers can have their GoSmokeFree consultation paid from risk (once per beneficiary per year). Nicotine replacement therapy will be paid from savings on options with a savings benefit