The Fedhealth Maxima EntryZone option is ideal for young, single and healthy individuals that is looking for an affordable hospital plan that also provides solid coverage.
The Fedhealth Maxima EntryZone option falls within Fedhealth’s range of Hospital Plans and includes an in-hospital benefit, a chronic disease benefit and numerous value-added benefits.
This options covers the following:
- Unlimited private hospital cover at Network Hospitals
- Post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 30 days after discharge
- 7 days of take-home medication
- Specialised radiology like MRI and CT scans (covered from Risk after the first R2800)
- Trauma treatment at a casualty ward whether you’re admitted to hospital or not (A R550 co-payment per visit for non-PMBs will apply if you are not admitted to hospital straight from casualty)
- Contracted fixed rates at Fedhealth Network Specialists – while under the care of a network specialist in hospital, your treatment will be covered in full
The Maxima EntryZone also provides you with the following unique benefits and value adds:
- Chronic medicine cover for 25 Prescribed Minimum Benefit (PMB) chronic conditions from a pharmacy of your choice
- Cover for non-Fedhealth contracted healthcare professionals up to 100% of the Fedhealth rate
- An innovative screening benefit (part of the new foundation benefit) that covers specific women’s, children’s and cardiac health, as well as wellness and preventative screenings
- Certain female oral contraceptives covered
- Free flu vaccinations for the whole family!
- NEW! From January 2018 qualifying members benefit from a 12-week biokineticist led programme with access to a dietician and behavioural psychologist to help them lose the weight for good.
- NEW! From January 2018 all smokers can have their GoSmokeFree consultation paid from risk (once per beneficiary per year). Nicotine replacement therapy will be paid from savings on options with a savings benefit