The Fedhealth Maxima Saver option is ideal for 20-something professional that is serious about their health and willing to pay a little more for medical cover
An innovative hospital plan, this option provides unlimited cover at all private hospitals. This option also includes a nice day-to-day medical cover. You will enjoy unlimited FP visits at nominated FPs on the Fedhealth FP Network once your savings is depleted.
If you are looking for a hardworking hospital plan with added day-to-day medical cover, the Maxima Saver is for you.
This options covers the following:
- Unlimited private hospital cover at all private hospitals
- Post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 30 days after discharge from hospital
- 7 days of take-home medication
- Unlimited specialised radiology, like MRI and CT Scans (covered from Risk after the first R2 100)
- Trauma treatment at a casualty ward whether you’re admitted to hospital or not (a R550 co-payment per visit for non-PMBs will apply if you are not admitted to hospital straight from casualty)
- Unlimited specialist cover at cost with Fedhealth Network Specialists – while under the care of a network specialist in hospital, your treatment will always be covered in full. Use of non-Fedhealth contracted healthcare professionals is covered at up to 100% of the Fedhealth Rate
The Maxima EntryZone also provides you with the following unique benefits and value adds:
- Chronic medicine cover for 25 Prescribed Minimum Benefit (PMB) chronic conditions from a pharmacy of your choice
- Female contraceptives covered: oral, patches, contraceptive rings and certain injectables, as well as IUDs including Mirena® device
- An innovative screening benefit (part of the new foundation benefit) that covers specific women’s, children’s and cardiac health, as well as wellness and preventative screenings
- Free flu vaccinations for the whole family!
- NEW! From January 2018 qualifying members benefit from a 12-week biokineticist led programme with access to a dietician and behavioural psychologist to help them lose the weight for good
- NEW! From January 2018 all smokers can have their GoSmokeFree consultation paid from risk (once per beneficiary per year). Nicotine replacement therapy will be paid from savings on options with a savings benefit