Not having health cover can be a big risk to you and your family!
Health Insurance is an insurance plan that pays a lump sum per year as a result of your hospitalisation. This fund can be used as a substitute for loss of income or other related expenses due to hospitalisation. This cover allows you to cover any gaps that includes in your existing medical aid (NOT gap cover)
- Yearly cover of up to R200 000
- Up to R20 000 annual Lump Sum pay out – paid for stays longer than 72 hours
- Daily Cash benefit of Up to R2 000 – paid if hospitalised* for more than 10 days
- Maternity benefit.
- When you claim, you will be paid R50 airtime paid to assist with the claims process.
- Cover includes:
- Up to R200 000 Accidental Death
- Up to R200 000 Accidental Disability
- Up to R200 000 Dread Disease
- Round the clock support, with personal health advisors (nurses) to assist with all health queries or health emergencies
- Emergency flight and ambulance services
- Trauma Counselling
- HIV Support